Sunday, May 10, 2009

Perris 100 Way Camp COMPLETION

Want to check out all the pics, go to the low priced, easy download GALLERY.

Want to tag yourself, your friends? Go to my FACEBOOK profile.

The end is here. The camp is over. LAST jump and my group did it! They completed. The other group had to do a go around, lost floaters and had to land.

What a great weekend. Never before have I seen a camp this big where people generated so much big way experience. The learning curve was HIGH to say the least. Many of these peoples limits were pushed beyond their own expectations.

Any of you looking to take your RW to the next level should check out Perris Valley Skydiving

It's the end of the day, pictures n people are going crazy and I gotta pack up and get to the next adventure.

I will be on the road and not sure when I will post next. Stay tuned. It's going to be an interesting summer.

Make sure you check out the pics and leave a comment!





No comments:

Post a Comment